Workshop

“Knowledge Intake Workshop”

Focus: Solar Energy

Workshop Date:
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017

Workshop Venue:
Sule Shangri-La, Yangon, Myanmar

Workshop Objectives

Recognizing that Electricity Production remains a high priority for Myanmar and the absence of a cohesive Energy policy has placed significant challenges for Industry to make investments both in the Electricity production sector but also for the entire Supply side of industries that may have typically looked at Myanmar as a manufacturing destination.
To help facilitate Public Policy in the Energy markets of Myanmar, we have embarked on a capacity building exercise via these Knowledge Intake Workshops to help Myanmar stakeholders (to include policy makers and sources of Financing) better understand the technical and commercial issues related to one narrow aspect of Energy & Electricity Production – i.e. Solar Energy.

Workshop Agenda

Please feel free to download the latest Workshop Agenda via PDF.

Your Coaches for this Workshop

Vikas Stocker, Project Development, South East Asia, Conergy Asia & ME Pte. Ltd.
Fabian Wany, Head of Sales, EPC South East Asia, Conergy Asia & ME Pte. Ltd.

Who Should Attend

Policy Makers, Entrepreneurs, Members of the Banking, Credit and Project Financing community would be the most likely beneficiaries from the knowledge intake at this workshop.

Registration & Payment Details

Myanmar Economic Forum Members & 2017 Conference Distinguished Guests & Delegates
are automatically admitted at no charge – however due to space limitations seats are allocated on a
first come first served basis.

RSVP’s directly to Ms. Phyu Phyu Baw at: [email protected]

All others please contact: [email protected] for availability and pricing details.