The Myanmar Economic Forum is organizing a Delegation to participate at the Singapore FinTech Festival to be held in Singapore from Monday November 13th through Friday, November 17th, 2017.
The Myanmar Economic Forum Delegation is being lead in association with Mr. John Fleming, Senior Commercial Officer and First Secretary from the U.S. Embassy in Yangon, Myanmar.
All Myanmar Economic Forum Members and Distinguished Guests from the Republic of the Union of Myanmar that would like to participate in this Delegation are encouraged to Register Directly at:
Once your Registration is confirmed please inform us of your interest in participating in some Private Briefings that have been organized for the full day on Monday, November 13th, 2017 including conversations with the Monetary Authority of Singapore and U.S. Treasury along with several other Fintech stakeholders.
These Private Briefings are NOT a part of the Singapore Fintech Festival official agenda however the admittance is exclusive to a few select guests that are also Registered with the Singapore Fintech Festival.
Registered Members of the Myanmar Economic Forum are being offered this exclusive opportunity on a first come first served basis.
There is no additional charge for Myanmar Economic Forum Members to participate in these Private Briefings, however your admission is also subject to security clearance and seating availability of our hosts.
These Private Briefings begin at 7.30am and conclude at 7.30pm. Final Agenda is only available once you have completed the Registration Process.
The Registration Process works as follows:
- Complete your Registration and Payment details with the Singapore FinTech Festival directly.
- You will be issued a Conference Pass directly by Singapore FinTech Festival authorities.
- You are responsible for your own Travel, Transportation and Hotel costs.
- Please email us your interest to Register for the Private Briefings after completing #1 and acknowledging #2 & #3 above.
- If you are NOT a Member and wish to apply for Membership, please contact us directly. Please note Membership’s are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
The planning of our next Delegation is ongoing, for knowledge based partnership opportunities please contact us at [email protected]